Hi everyone! It’s time for another Degusta Box review and this months theme is ‘Summer and BBQ’. This box had some really great drinks that all tasted DELISH as well as some great summery snacks and dressings. I’ve listed my top 5 products and given a review of them. Let me know which one would be your favourite!
The Degusta Box costs £12.99 including delivery and you can cancel at any time. You receive your Degusta Box monthly, with 10 – 15 products in each box. You can subscribe to the Degusta Box here.
Products in the Degusta Box:
- Newman’s Own Italian Dressing
- Kolibri Botanical Drinks
- Hellmann’s Chilli Mayonnaise with Tabasco
- Garbanzo Snacks in Bombay Twist/ Thai Sweet Chilli/ Tomato Salsa
- Rowntree’s Randoms
- SavourSmiths Truffle and Rosemary
- The Free From Kitchen Co Salted Caramel Chocolate Slab
- Lucozade Energy Watermelon and Strawberry Cooler
- DGRN Turmeric Superdrink
- TREK Dark Chocolate and Sea Salt Protein Nut Bar
- Mavericks Poppin’ Corn/Smart Cookies Snacks
- Hellmann’s Chilli Mayonnaise with Tabasco – I LOVE Tabasco so when I saw that it had been mixed with my favourite mayonnaise I was so excited to try it and it certainly didn’t fail to disappoint. The Tabasco gives the mayo a great kick whilst not being too overpowering. This will be perfect for summer BBQs on burgers and chicken!
- Mavericks Mini Strawberry Cookies – These are perfect for a little sweet treat. They come in a handy pack, just like a crisp packet and they also taste DELISH. I love the strawberry flavour of the cookies and these would be perfect for on the go.
- DRGN Turmeric Superdrink – I love the packaging of this Turmeric drink. It is very sleek and the gold makes it really pretty. This drink also tastes amazing and I really found myself feeling more energetic and awake after drinking it. The superdrink is described as a ‘natural energy and wellness drink’ and it also contains no caffeine. This drink also tastes really good, it is very fruity and you actually can’t taste the turmeric!
- The Free From Kitchen Co Salted Caramel Chocolate Slab – I’m a massive chocaholic so I was very excited to see salted caramel chocolate in my Degusta Box. It tastes amazing and you really couldn’t tell that it doesn’t have milk in it.
- SavourSmiths Truffle and Rosemary Crisps – These crisps are absolutely delicious and the truffle flavour of them works really well. I would definitely recommend!
I think that the Degusta Box is a great way to find some new food items that you’ve not tried before and quite a lot of them haven’t even reached the shops yet! You get a good variety of store-cupboard staples and I think that the price is very reasonable compared to the number of products you receive. I’ve definitely discovered some new brands and food items that I’ll be repurchasing! The only downside is that you don’t have the option to customise the box, so you may have a few items that you don’t like in it.
This product was sent to me by Degustabox in exchange for a review. All opinions are my own.
Rebecca Rose x
Instagram – @thatrebeccarose
Pinterest – @thatrebeccarose