Hi everyone! It’s that time of the month again…the Degusta Box review! This month I was absolutely spoilt rotten – they kindly sent me both boxes(the alcohol-free box and normal box) so I’ve got even MORE products to share with you. This months Degusta Box theme was ‘Brunch and Afternoon Tea’ so it was filled with a lovely variety of sweet treats but also savoury staples. I’ve listed my top 5 and given a review of them. Let me know which one would be your favourite!
The Degusta Box costs £12.99 including delivery and you can cancel at any time. You receive your Degusta Box monthly, with 10 – 15 products in each box. You can subscribe to the Degusta Box here.
Products in the Degusta Box:
- Milkybar Mix Ups(you recieve 2 packets)
- Daelmans Duo Stroopwafels
- Hellmann’s Vegan Mayo
- Splenda Sweet Minis
- Oteas Black Tea & Apricot
- Koko Dairy Free SUPER milk
- Shore Seaweed Puffs
- La Gioiosa Prosecco Brut DOC Trevieso(alcholic box only)
- Real Good Smokey BBQ Ketchup(alcohol-free box only)
- Firefly Drinks Lemon, Lime & Ginger
- Bravura Foods Free From Fellows
- Fruity Beauties Organic & Fairtrade Snack Bars
- Indie Bay Snakcs Spelt Pretzel Bites with Rock Salt
- Gin Infused Gherkins
My Top 5 Products:
- Milkybar Mix Ups – I absolutely LOVE the Milkybar buttons so I was very intrigued to try these out and they are delicious! The milk chocolate is really good quality and it’s so milky and smooth. I’ll definitely be repurchasing.
- Daelmans Duo Stroopwafels – After watching an old episode of GBBO where they were making stroop wafels, it made me really crave them so I was really happy to see the Daelmans Stroopwafels in my Degusta Box! This is the perfect treat to enjoy with a cup of tea or a coffee because the caramel melts when you rest it over the warm cup. There is also a really cool competition on the back of every pack and you win every time!
- Firefly Drinks Lemon, Lime and Ginger – I love cold juices, especially during the summer, I find them SO refreshing. I was vey intrigued to try this botanical drink because it contains nettles as well as sea buckthorn, ginger and burdock. This drink tasted SO good and the ginger gave it a lovely kick. I would definitely recommend this drink.
- Indie Bay Snacks Spelt Pretzel Bites with Rock Salt – I love pretzels but I usually have the full-size ones so I couldn’t wait to try out these mini pretzel bites. These are the perfect savoury snack and very moreish. There is also a great recipe that comes with it for ‘rockie road bites’ which looks delish so I’m definitely going to be giving that a try.
- Bravura Foods Free From Fellows – These sweets are sugar, glucose, dairy and geletine free and they still taste SO good. They are really juicy and remind me a bit of wine gums(one of my favourite sweets).
I think that the Degusta Box is a great way to find some new food items that you’ve not tried before and quite a lot of them haven’t even reached the shops yet! You get a good variety of store-cupboard staples and I think that the price is very reasonable compared to the number of products you receive. I’ve definitely discovered some new brands and food items that I’ll be repurchasing! The only downside is that you don’t have the option to customise the box, so you may have a few items that you don’t like in it.
This product was sent to me by Degustabox in exchange for a review. All opinions are my own.
Rebecca Rose x
Instagram – @thatrebeccarose
Pinterest – @thatrebeccarose