Each month, Degusta Box kindly send me their food and drink subscription box in return for a review and I’m always so excited when I get the email that the box is on its way! This month was one of my favourite boxes – there were SO many good products! I’ve listed my top 5 and given a review of them. Let me know which one would be your favourite!
The Degusta Box costs £12.99 including delivery and you can cancel at any time. You receive your Degusta Box monthly, with 10 – 15 products in each box. You can subscribe to the Degusta Box here.
Products in the Degusta Box:
- YES! Fruit and Nut Bar(you should recieve 3)
- Lio Bites Freeze Dried Apple Crisps
- Willy’s Apple Cider Vinegar
- Pipers Crispeas Matar Paneer
- Miso Tasty Original Ramen Noodle Kit
- Ryvita Protein Red Quinoa & Sesame
- PBfit Peanut Butter Powder
- Pick Up! Milk Chocolate
- Kallo Corn Cakes & Lightly Salted Organic Rice Cakes(you should recieve 1 of 2 flavours in your box)
- Hartley’s 10 Cal Jelly Pots
My Top 5 Products:
- Hartley’s 10 Cal Jelly Pots – I already love Hartley’s jelly but I’d never tried their 10 cal Jelly Pots and they definitely didn’t fail to disappoint! I tried the two flavours ‘Black Forest Gateau’ and ‘Lemon Cheescake’. They were both delicious and you can’t tell that they’re under 10 calories!!
- LioBites Freeze Dried Apple Crisps – I absoloutely love apples so I was very intrigued to try them freeze-dried. They are full of vitamins and antioxidants and they’re DELISH and very moreish!
- Pick Up! Milk Chocolate Bars – These bars by Bahlsen are a combination of a thick chocolate slab sandwiched between two crunchy biscuits and they taste even better than they sound! They are all individually wrapped so perfect for on-the-go snacking.
- YES! Fruit and Nut Bar – I was lucky enough to recieve not 1 but 3 bars in my Degusta Box! My favourite bar was the mango, chilli and lime bar and they’re perfect for snacking on the go. The fruit bas also contain no added sugar and they’re one of your 5 – a day!
- Kallo Lightly Salted Organic Rice Cakes – I tried these with jam on top and they were delicious. They’re the perfect base for adding toppings to and make a great lunch or to dip into soup.
The Degusta Box has changed its packaging slightly and I LOVE it! Each box comes with some cute tissue paper and is protected with bubble wrap to stop anything from breaking. Each box also comes with a helpful card which explains each product to you and even gives you suggestions on how to eat it.
I think that the Degusta Box is a great way to find some new food items that you’ve not tried before and quite a lot of them haven’t even reached the shops yet! You get a good variety of store-cupboard staples and I think that the price is very reasonable compared to the number of products you receive. I’ve definitely discovered some new brands and food items that I’ll be repurchasing! The only downside is that you don’t have the option to customise the box, so you may have a few items that you don’t like in it.
This product was sent to me by Degustabox in exchange for a review. All opinions are my own.
Rebecca Rose x
Instagram – @thatrebeccarose
Pinterest – @thatrebeccarose