I LOVE halloumi whether it’s in a salad, on fries but my fav combo is on a pitta. I thought I’d share with you my ultimate recipes for a halloumi pitta. I find that this is the perfect recipe for a quick-lunch and it tastes amazing!!
- pitta bread
- pomegranate seeds
- salad(I usually go for rocket leaves and tomato)
- balsamic glaze
- Slice the halloumi and pop them on a toastie maker or under a grill, checking every 2 minutes.
- Prepare the salad and put it the plate before drizzling with some balsamic glaze.
- Put the pitta breads in the toaster and turn over the halloumi.
- Spread the pitta breads with a thick layer of humus and add the golden brown halloumi. Add the pomegranate seeds and rocket leaves in the pitta and serve immediately.
instagram – thatrebeccarose
pinterest – rebeccarose_2017